Celebrate with Champagne, Caviar and Cheese Gift Basket
|Celebrate with Champagne, Caviar and Cheese Gift Basket |
No celebration is complete without popping a bottle of bubbly! Crossing Vineyard's Blanc de Blancs is an elegant sparkling wine produced using the classic French methodology. Caviar, goat cheese and chocolate provide elegant pairings, elevating this gift basket's appeal to legendary heights. This gift basket includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Crossing Vineyard's Blanc de Blancs Champagne: This elegant sparkling wine is made in the traditional methode champenoise from 100% Chardonnay grapes. The nose is lightly herbal, and the taste is crisp with hints of toast and cream. Pairs well with a wide variety of foods from appetizers to dessert.
- Camembert: Hailing from Normandy, Camembert is a soft, creamy cheese similar to Brie, ripened under a layer of downy white mold. (8 oz)
- Fresh Chevre: Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goat's milk flavor, this cheese is highly versatile. Its mild tanginess makes for great nibbling while sipping Champagne. (4 oz)
- Lumpfish Caviar: This real caviar is an excellent alternative to the recently unavailable Caspian Sea varieties. Simply garnish a cracker topped with sour cream, and you got a delicious gourmet snack.
- Clotted Cream: With a butterfat content of 55%, Clotted Cream has a supple, buttery flavor. Top mini toasts with a dollop of clotted cream and a small amount of caviar. (6 oz)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolates: Michel Cluizel has been making chocolate in the southern Normandy region of France to an exclusively high standard, in the French chocolate making tradition, since 1948. (2 oz)
- Piedras de Espana (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): Bite through the luxurious melt-in your-mouth chocolate coating to get to the fresh, crunchy flavor of these superior Spanish almonds. (4.4 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Shortbread cookies made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz.)
- Kriti Olive Oil Toasts: The bakers of Crete are known throughout Europe for their delicious olive oil toasts. Made from freshly milled flour and Crete's famous extra virgin olive oil, this traditional recipe has been passed down from generation to generation. (11 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapes and delicious snacks, you will love these cute French-style crackers. (2.75 oz.)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- igourmet.com Logo Cutting Board: The inclusion of this cutting board makes it easy to enjoy all of these cheeses the moment your guests receive this basket.