Dessert Gift Basket of Chocolate, Cheese and Port Wine
This irresistable gfit basket includes two bottles of Crossing Vineyard's dessert wines: Chocolate Cherry Port and Wild Berry. Chocolates and cheeses are two customary partners for dessert wine, so you'll find an abundance of each in the basket as well. Send this festive gift to an adventurous foodie who craves new gourmet experiences. This gift basket includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Crossing Vineyard’s Chocolate Cherry Truffle Port-Style Wine: This "dessert in a bottle" is a Port-style wine brimming with the flavors of chocolate, dark cherry, plum and oak. Gold medal winner at the 2012 Keystone Wine Competition! (750 ml)
- Crossing Vineyard’s Wild Berry Wine: This surprisingly sophisticated wine is filled with the luscious taste of fresh summer fruit. A smooth finish brings out intense flavors of jam and cloves. Tastes great chilled! (750 ml)
- Droste Pastilles: Rich and smooth chocolate discs from the famous Dutch chocolatier. (3.5 oz.)
- Kenzi Chocolate Truffles: Kenzi is a brand that stands for excellence in chocolate. Thier French chocolate truffles literally melt in your mouth and taste divine when paired with wine. (1.6 oz.)
- Chocoladises - French Chocolate Covered Biscuits: Imported from France, Chocoladises are shortbread rounds smothered in a rich chocolate coating. (4.7 oz.)
- Blue Stilton: The classic cheese to pair with Port, Stilton ranks among the world's most popular cheeses. This blue cheese from England never disappoints. (8 oz.)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: A new creation from the state of Wisconsin, at room temperature Atalanta Blue is creamy enough to spread on a cracker. (8 oz.)
- Parrano: This Dutch/Italian hybrid is made from the traditional Holland Gouda recipe, but uses the cultures from Parmigiano Reggiano, giving it an Italian kick. (8 oz.)
- Wexford Mature Irish Cheddar: A tangy, delicious cheddar aged for 12 months, Wexford is another classic pairing for Port. (8 oz.)
- Australian Water Wheels: Not only are Water Wheels great crackers for cheese, they double as a tasty snack when simply eaten on their own. Imported from Australia. (3.5 oz.)
- Carr's Water Crackers: The world's most popular crackers for cheese can also the be used to help cleanse the palate between sips of wine. (2.2 oz.)
- igourmet Signature Cheese Knife: A perfectly balanced feel in the hand sets this knife apart from the rest. It is cross-drilled so cheese does not stick to its profile.
We cannot ship to the following states: TN, OK, KY, UT, AK, HI, GA, IN