Fine Chardonnay and Fresh Cheese Gift Basket
This collection features the Silver Medal winner at the 2007 World Wine Championships, conducted by The Beverage Testing Institute. This spectacular wine is paired with imported cheeses from Italy, France and Australia. The toasted vanilla notes and hints of citrus in this Chardonnay are accentuated by the cheeses, creating a delightful taste experience. This gift basket includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Crossing Vineyard's Chardonnay Wine: Barrel aged in French and Pennsylvania oak, this European-style Chardonnay has a balance of toasty vanilla tones and fruity hints of citrus and green apple. (750 ml)
- Wexford Farm Cheddar: This sharp, tangy cheddar from Ireland is carefully matured and monitored through its 12 month aging process. (8 oz.)
- Provolone Dolce: This popular northern Italian cheese can be thought of as mozzarella's older brother. The recipe for provolone starts with mozzarella being rubbed down with brine, then binding it with rope and hanging it from the ceiling for at least two months. The dolce (sweet) variety is perfect for snacking. (8 oz)
- Frantal Emmental: This sweet, delectable swiss from the French Alps is clean tasting with large walnut-sized holes. (8 oz.)
- Imported Vegetable Tapenade: Crossing Vineyard's Chardonnay practically begs to be paired with this luscious, fresh-tasting vegetable spread. (8 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps frm Down Under are perfect when topped with cheese, or delicious when simply eaten on their own as a tasty snack cracker. (3.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Excellent when topped with tapenade or cheese, we love these cute French-style crackers. (2.75 oz.)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- igourmet.com Logo Cutting Board: The inclusion of this cutting board makes it easy to enjoy all of these cheeses the moment your guests receive this basket.
- Kenzi Chocolate Truffles: These elegant, individually-wrapped truffles are simply balls of ganache rolled in cocoa powder. (1.6 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: French shortbread cookies made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz.)
We cannot ship to the following states: TN, OK, KY, UT, AK, HI, GA, IN