Fine Chardonnay and Fresh Cheese Gift Basket
This collection features the Silver Medal winner at the 2007 World Wine Championships, conducted by The Beverage Testing Institute. This spectacular wine is paired with imported cheeses from Italy, France and Australia. The toasted vanilla notes and hints of citrus in this Chardonnay are accentuated by the cheeses, creating a delightful taste experience. This gift basket includes:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Crossing Vineyard's Chardonnay Wine: Barrel aged in French and Pennsylvania oak, this European-style Chardonnay has a balance of toasty vanilla tones and fruity hints of citrus and green apple. (750 ml)
- Denhay Farm Cheddar: This sharp, tangy cheddar from Denhay Farms is carefully matured and monitored through its 11 month aging process. (8 oz.) (8 oz.)
- Provolone Dolce: This popular northern Italian cheese can be thought of as mozzarella's older brother. The recipe for provolone starts with mozzarella being rubbed down with brine, then binding it with rope and hanging it from the ceiling for at least two months. The dolce (sweet) variety is perfect for snacking. (8 oz)
- Frantal Emmental: This sweet, delectable swiss from the French Alps is clean tasting with large walnut-sized holes. (8 oz.)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Shortbread cookies made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz.)
- Kriti Olive Oil Toasts: The bakers of Crete are known throughout Europe for their delicious olive oil toasts. Made from freshly milled flour and Crete's famous extra virgin olive oil, this traditional recipe has been passed down from generation to generation. (11 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these cute French-style crackers. (2.75 oz.)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- igourmet.com Logo Cutting Board: The inclusion of this cutting board makes it easy to enjoy all of these cheeses the moment your guests receive this basket.
We cannot ship to the following states: TN, OK, KY, UT, AK, HI, GA, IN