Classic Cabernet with Complements Gift Basket
There could be no better gift for a red wine lover than a fine bottle of Cabernet paired with zesty cheeses, cookies, and chocolate. The assortment of semi-soft and aged cheeses in the basket works wonderfully with this award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon's subtle accents of toasty oak and vanilla and lingering flavors of cherry, blackberry and anise. This gift basket includes the following items:
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Crossing Vineyard's Cabernet Sauvignon Wine: This medium-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon opens up fruity and finishes dry, with lingering flavors of cherry, blackberry and anise. Barrel aging adds subtle accents of toasty oak and vanilla. The '06 vintage earned a Silver Medal in the San Diego Critics Challenge International Wine Competition 2008 (750 ml)
- Beemster Gouda: Gouda is a world famous, semi-hard cheese from Holland. Beemster makes their gouda from rich, creamy Polder milk, giving it a unique level of quality and character. (6 oz.)
- Montasio: This artisan product from northern Italy is a hard table cheese that pairs perfectly with Cabernet. (8 oz.)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: A creamy blue cheese from Wisconsin that spreads easily at room temperature. (8 oz.)
- Cantal: This firm cheese from France is cheddar-like in its texture and tanginess. (8 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisp crackers from Down Under are excellent when topped with cheese, or simply eaten as a snack on their own. (3.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Crackers shaped like little toasts, we love them with cheese or pate. (2.75 oz.)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- igourmet.com Logo Cutting Board: The inclusion of this cutting board makes it easy to enjoy the included cheeses the moment you open the box.
- San Francisco Chocolates in Gift Tin: From the City By The Bay, each tin is full of chocolates that pair well with bold red wine. (3.5 oz)
- Kenzi Chocolate Truffles: These ganache and cocoa powder truffles literally melt in your mouth. (1.6 oz)
- Kenzi Fleur de Sel Caramels: These butter caramels from Normandy are made with French sea salt, creating a perfect balance between salty and sweet. (1.1 oz.)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Imported from Normandy, France, these shortbread cookies are made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz.)
We cannot ship to the following states: TN, OK, KY, UT, AK, HI, GA, IN, NH, SD, LA